Index of essays (click on title to read) –
* Truth and Tradition. Why does the church act as an agent of colonisation?
* Is God a European?
* Jesus is an Aborigine
* “Oh Lord, oooh you are so big, so absolutely huge”; A critique of the doctrine of the Holy Trinity and considerations of the nature of God.
* The historical context of the new testament
* How to read the bible
* Obedience to the state? An exploration of Romans 13
* Prayer; Moses was an atheist
* Jesus, the church and mission
*Christian anarchism and the religion of Caesar: Transcending the Roman religion and rediscovering the tribal indigenous Jesus
* Advent, Aboriginal land and the Uniting Church’s covenanting process
* Message to the president of the Uniting Church in Australia
* Antichrist: The Christian Church’s betrayal of Jesus
* “The Jihad of Jesus: The Sacred Nonviolent Struggle for Justice” by Dave Andrews – a critical review from a Christian perspective
I welcome feedback on the – feedback page